Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Peaches 'n' Cream

Good morning y'all.



It's pretty here in Georgia today. Is it pretty where you are?



Well.

If not, your plate could be at least a little pretty. I suspect anyhow. This morning I tried something new: peaches.

New to me because, despite being a Georgia girl, I've never tried them.

They're fuzzy. My relatives have peach allergies. I already like bananas for breakfast.
Why add a new fruit???

picture from attractingwellness.net
The peach fuzz/balls joke potential alone should have swayed me.
I'm sure glad I tried peaches this morning.

Peaches with granola. Granola I made on my own. And yogurt, and a fat slice of my favorite bread (toasted and buttered, naturally).







Mmm. Folks, that's how I did breakfast today. A local peach, quartered, baked a while & topped with greek yogurt and homemade granola.


Nutrition Information
IngredientCalories

FatCarbsProtein
Peach (1 medium) 680 17 2
Greek yogurt (1/2 cup)55 0 9 5
Granola (1/4 cup) 128 7 14 3

Total 251740
10
Bread & butter are optional and not listed.








No comments:

Post a Comment