Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Lost City of Atlanta

How are things with y'all?

Remember my weekend spent in A t l a n t a visiting my parents? It was only yesterday.
A shining example for city planners everywhere.


By the time my two days were up, I felt like a real expert on A t l a n t a.
Thanks to the internet and my two days, I knew everything. 
I strutted around Piedmont Park, eyeing down groups of hipper-than-thou 20-somethings with gusto.
I made restaurant recommendations. 


I even gave a guy directions!
which peachtree street?? what are you a tourist?
Just keep looking for Peachtree Street.
Folks, I was lost when I gave those directions. 
I sent a man and his child on a complete goose chase. 
I'm not sure why.
My overconfidence in my street smarts, aided by my overconfidence in my smartphone, leads to me getting lost a lot.
I come home, completely famished after wandering for hours.
In need of something quick.
I MacGyvered myself up a quick & relatively healthy pizza sandwich with deviled eggs.



Pre-grilled sandwich.
Pizza sandwich  constructed with shredded cheddar, marinara sauce, and sauteed mushrooms. 
Deviled eggs constructed with greek yogurt, sweet gherkin pickles, paprika, salt and pepper.

Nutrition Information
IngredientCaloriesFat (g)Carbs (g)Protein (g)
Deviled Eggs203101112
Pizza Sandwich20182816
Total404183928

No comments:

Post a Comment