Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Ham Casserole

Feels good to be done with an ambitious week, y'all!

I had a lot to do this week.
The list was nigh overwhelming...
My alt life hairstyle required a new hat be purchased.
Pumpkin ales were filling the shelves faster than I could drink.
And my illustrious  presence was requested at a bachelorette party !

Visual approximation of me having fun at a bachelorette party.
Of course I got everything done.
I've always been ambitious.
....
Why, did you know in grade school I was an a c c e l e r a t e d  r e a d e r?
You got points. 
To read!
Finally, I was going to be the best at something!
I was going to win an award!
Move over, 9th place finisher ribbons from field day. I'm a real winner now.
I was driven y'all.
I was going to get that a c c e l e r a t e d  r e a d e r trophy.
(even if it was just a syrup bottle spray painted gold)
and my picture would be in the year book!
Finally, I wouldn't have to resort to pretending to be in clubs on picture day to get in!

anyway, long story short I started a test one time and was so determined to finish it, I pissed myself.
right there in the computer lab!
...
I still finished the test like a true accelerated reading champion.
And I got my picture in the yearbook too!
anyway, here's a recipe I made up for ham casserole that's pretty good, especially the biscuit part on top.



(post under construction)

No comments:

Post a Comment